Tom's last day of work is today. I am so proud of him and thankful that he's been able to work while we have been here. I had a job once, at a cupcake cafe! But my morning sickness got so bad that I had to quit. I was only there for about a month. The beginning of this pregnancy was AWFUL. I thought it would never end. Thankfully, Tommy picked up my slack with working- just like he does with everything else! I know it was hard for him going to school and work everyday too. But he never complains about anything, and here I am rolling on the floor complaining about EVERYTHING! Its one of my favorite things about Tom. I wish I could be more like him. I am SO happy its his last day of work! He said that if he thinks about it too much, it will be the longest four hours of his life, So I have been joking with him all day about how I hope he has a "good first say at work!!!" So much for not talking about it. :)
On sunday me and Tommy read about what foreordination means. We were talking about how some people had to be the "bad guys" because there "must be opposition in all things." If you have seen Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, I have always imagined it like this: What if when we all died and faced Heavenly Father that He showed us Judas and said something along the lines of, "That's not Slugworth! He was working for me!" We read some scriptures about it, and we found out that even though there must be opposition in all things, people still have their agency and the power to make their own decisions. It made me think of how far gone Judas must have been when he betrayed Jesus. But then Tommy brought up and even cooler point and wondered if the whole reason there is evil, Satan, could ever be forgiven. There had to be opposition, somebody had to disagree. It seems a little unfair to have had that role don't you think?? But i guess that's just a question to get us thinking- nobody really knows the answer. It's' still fun to talk about!
I will definitely try to keep up with the blogging this time, I am out of school and fat so I really have no excuse! My mother in law is showing me up on her blog...so I guess I should step up my game too!
Until next time!
BG
YAY! I'm so glad you're back to blogging! Keep it up! See you in a few days!
ReplyDeleteGood job Britt! I really need to resurrect my "Graham Central Station" blog again (I know, I know... cannot get the train theme out of our household! LOL) We love you, can't wait to see you guys and eventually little Junior Green!
ReplyDelete